Sunday, November 13, 2005

Anon they skated toward Janus knows where.






Some moons past (On NOv. 1,the day of the dead) we had a "Flight of the Bumble B" carriera in our domain. I would have given my lands straightaway to any who would assure me they'll finish the competition in 6 hours. But there is still no sight of any of the competidors at this point.
Every morning I practice the same routine: "Thou are right to welcome here, and thou shalt have all the help this land can give thee to finish thy quest, rejoice our Champion for you have won!!!"

But it is the 13th night of november and there is still no pretentious king at the finish line. Poor knights of Avalon, probably assailed while on the road! Damn our poor educated thiefs- peasants! If our contestants asked them for directions, they surely ended up at sea. God Janus should have kept them all locked at the starting point so that none of them shall interfere ever with our agenda. I even wrote them maps. Oh well, I did everything I could.

LIfe has turned placidly boring...,....while waiting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home