Monday, January 16, 2006

Smooth as the silk that covered its tomb.


And so it befell my counsellors doth tell me that the inscription should be set on the tomb of the young knight but make it covered up with folliage and enchantments 'til an ordinary man, heterosexual in nature, achieve the task of guessing its riddle. Thus, as I prepared the final steps for a well deserved honor I sew a veil of silk in order to enchant the letters.

But as I rode back and well into the forest of Broceliande,on the fifth day of journey, I heard the voice of my own gut telling me this matter was not over. I should have thought this through. If I identify his body now I run into the risk of people asking me if I have reached my goal in life. (One of my quests has been for some time at least, to find the gay blood boy and make war upon him. ) Sometimes my own gut groans from time to time through the midst of an oak tree to remind me of my great fondness of vanilla ice cream but this time its purpose has become a serious matter).

As I watched the tomb many thoughts cometh and goeth but I decideth to stay my hand from identifying the kid as "Harry Potter" and ultimately decideth to rename its body "John Bore" in death. The inscription thus, shall read from now on:

"Here lies 'John Bore'. Never shall a pilgrim pass this way who will recognize his true sexual identity. But whereat in great amazement I besought him to come forth on the ocassion he did to his sad demise. Harry Potter is dead too but never shall folk fully see where his body has been hidden.r"

For some time afterwards, I felt in my gut again all the sageness and wiseness of the world resting upon me. Well, for some hours at least.... Ok, eighty two minutes to be precise and as of yet, I really know not to what service.

2 Comments:

Blogger Morgana Anakina Black said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

16 January, 2006 17:59  
Blogger Morgana Anakina Black said...

These days, when a little voice inside my gut reminds me of my fondness of vanilla, I cannot fight the urge to conjure that kind ice-cream out of thin air. But I never feel good afterwards. I always wish I can turn back time and refuse any dessert in a healthy way. I have tried numerous times this with magic but I does not posess the power.

08 March, 2006 01:39  

Post a Comment

<< Home