Friday, February 17, 2006

The brains were eaten by an Osedax Mucofloris.

As two processions were coming to the churches, the archbishops led the queen , me , whereto I walked in royal robes bearing two glasses of champagne rossé on the rocks. It's purpose other than to ease the pain of the parting young soul shall come to simbolize in the final ceremony the blood that was spilt needlessly for I then, reflected upon a time had him not crashed upon the wall, his life would have been well spared.

A choir of ever passing sweet music, wondrous music as all made signs of joy, all my knights were... great valiant men, leading the march. They came to pay a special homage to HP and, they could not help but dress also as him.

They had to put on dark cloaks with their name in golden letters, triping fake eyeglasses and oak brooms which some of them had even groomed and waxed for this occasion.

The music and script- reading ceremony is still the best way to remember a literary character. But as we recited the account of ALL his deeds, all the mourners present had such a great fatigue, they slept on top of each other shoulders. It was for some time at least difficult to interpret the narrator which has for some time too in flauwed legs began to mumble undistiguished words.

Anon came the tired gravediggers with their tools and began their ardorous job. In our island, we have a customary funeral in which chants are sung till midnight. But not all of the gravediggers were relieved to find what later I discovered amidst the rubble.

Between all the riff-raff's cloaks and devoured bones of the cadaver, shirts, sneakoscopes,wigs and dirty wangs an "Osedax mucofloris" I found. A worm that was not supposed to be found in the Island of Apples hence Avalon.

Not many had the opportunity to see in advance what the craneal structure originally contained so I was swift enough to prise it from the gravedigger's arms. But with the confussion it rolled around and fell again to the floor. Once I chased it down the steep meadow I reprised it again and examined it with trepidation. It's gray mass showed an inclination for a twisted nature, a dark failed experiment from another island (my friend, Dr. Moreaux's ).

But hearing the tumults and cries and realizing I could not share my observationns and because the words may carry the sick effect of feverish nightmares that could set an stampede of more sickness I therefore remained silent. But I'll make a detailed account thereof.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home